Oregon Performance Transmission is proud to offer this master rebuild kit for the Saturn TAAT, MP6, and MP7 4 speed automatic transmission.
This master rebuild kit contains the following items:
- Transtec overhaul gasket set
- Friction clutch plates
- Fluid filter
The Transtec gasket set included in this overhaul banner box kit is the highest quality available. The set includes every rubber seal, paper gasket, O-ring, sealing rings, and metal clad seals that you will need to complete your rebuild. The Transtec gasket sets are considered a premium kit, with the better Duraprene pan gasket, and higher quality gaskets and seals throughout.
Additionally, you can add the following upgrades to this overhaul rebuild kit:
- Molded – bonded rubber piston set (*pictured)
- External Spin-on fluid filter (*pictured)
- Output shaft nut
- SC-TAAT Sonnax Sure Cure shift reconditioning kit
- ATSG rebuild manual on CD-ROM
- Rebuilt valve body – with tested solenoids – Return complete original for $125 core charge refund.
- Assembly Grease - Lubegard, Life Smart Blend, or Transjel
- Platinum Lubegard - Insider tip: Many shops use this synthetic supplement in every freshly rebuilt transmission to keep them on the road past the warranty.
This transmission is known by multiple names including TAAT, MP6 and MP7, and was manufactured specifically for GM Saturn vehicles, and fitted into the following applications:
- SC1 1991-2002
- SC2 1993-2002
- SL 1991-2002
- SL1 1991-2002
- SL2 1991-2002
- SW1 1993-1999
- SW2 1993-2001
This overhaul rebuild box kit fits the following years: 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002.