New Stage 3 High Performance master rebuild box kit for the Ford C4 automatic transmission.
Year range: 1964-1981
Transmission make: Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury
This master overhaul rebuild kit includes:
- Transtec overhaul gasket set
- All HP Red Raybestos clutches
- Black Alto Kolene steels
- New fluid filter
- Kevlar Intermediate, 2nd gear band
- High energy Kevlar rear reverse band
- Bushings for the pump and case
- Adjustable vacuum modulator
The Transtec gasket set included in this overhaul banner box kit is the highest quality available. The set includes every rubber seal, paper gasket, O-ring, sealing rings, and metal clad seals that you will need to complete your rebuild. The Transtec gasket sets are considered a premium kit, with higher quality gaskets and seals throughout.
Additionally, you can add the following C-4 transmission upgrades and options to this HP box kit:
- ATSG rebuild manual – on CD-ROM
- Transgo Shift Kit or Superior-Fairbanks shift correction kit
- Reverse servo
- Intermediate-2nd gear Billet C-Code Sonnax servo
- Low overrun roller clutch sprag
- Thrust washer set
- Full bushing kit
- Assembly Grease - Lubegard, Life Smart Blend, or Transjel
- Platinum Lubegard - Insider tip: Many shops use this synthetic supplement in every freshly rebuilt transmission to keep them on the road past the warranty. (Not for Type-F fluid)
The C4 was in production from 1964-1981 and can be identified by the 11 bolt oil pan and 3 forward gears.
The C-4 was found in the full range of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles; including cars, trucks, and SUV’s.