High performance master rebuild box kit for the 1969-1979 GM TH350 automatic transmission.
This HP box kit includes the following rebuild parts:
- Transtec overhaul gasket set
- Red lined Raybestos HP friction plates
- Alto black Kolene steel plates
- Fluid filter
- Adjustable vacuum modulator
- Kevlar intermediate-overrun band
- Full bushing kit with the wide direct drum bushing
The Transtec overhaul gasket set contained within this kit includes every rubber seal, gasket, o-ring, metal clad seals, and Teflon sealing rings that you'll need to complete your rebuild. Transtec is the highest rated kit available and used by most rebuild shops.
Additionally, you can add the following upgrades to this HD-HP rebuild kit:
- ATSG rebuild manual
- Transgo shift kit or Superior - Fairbanks shift correction kit
- Thrust washer set
- Torrington bearing kit
- Intermediate roller clutch – sprag
- HD hardened intermediate sprag race
- Low-reverse roller clutch sprag: Select the wide roller for use with the HD center support.
- HD low-reverse center support case saver: *Allows use of the later style, wide low-reverse sprag.
- Assembly Grease - Lubegard, Life Smart Blend, or Transjel
- Platinum Lubegard - Insider tip: Many shops use this synthetic supplement in every freshly rebuilt transmission to keep them on the road past the warranty.
- Cooler Line Flush – Lubegard and Brand One
This heavy duty kit works with all GM, GMC, Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac applications.
Remember to soak all of the friction clutches in transmission fluid for thirty minutes before you install them.
This transmission is part of the Turbo-Hydramatic series, also known by the following codes and names: TH350, TH-350, THM350, THM-350, M33, M38, M39