Nissan RL4R01A Automatic Transmission Service Group - ATSG Techtran rebuild manual
ATSG produces the overhaul books that transmission mechanics; both professional and DIY, have looked to since 1985.
- ATSG part number: RL4R01A
- Book type: Rebuild and overhaul
- Covered models: RL4R01A, RL4RO1A
- Makes: Nissan
- Year range: 1990-2004
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 104
- UPC: 852553006820
- Alternate SKU: 83-RL4R01ATM
- Copyright: 2004
- Country of origin: USA
The blue cover RL4RO1A ATSG overhaul manual covers procedures and technical service information for transmission inspection, repair, dis-assembly, assembly, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
This book contains detailed information regarding the following:
- Bushing locations
- Checkball locations
- Clutch clearance specifications
- Endplay check and recommendations
- Exploded views
- Line pressure check procedures and specs
- Recommended tools list – Not all required
- Thrust washer locations
- Torque specifications
- Torrington bearing locations
- Trouble shooting
- Valve body assembly detail for valves and springs
- Much more….
The Nissan hydraulic controlled RL4R01A was in production from 1990-2004 and had 4 forward gears. The transmission was found in a variety of vehicles including:
- Frontier, 4 cyl – 1998-2004
- Pickup, 2wd, 4cyl – 1990-1997
This automatic transmission rebuild book covers the following years: 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004.
Automatic Transmission Service Group (ATSG) is the largest technical support service in the automatic transmission Industry. ATSG manuals are the world's foremost service guides utilized by professionals and technicians to troubleshoot and diagnose problematic areas, disassemble transmissions and reassemble accurately and efficiently. ATSG manuals cover all aspects of transmission care, overhaul and rebuild procedures. Straightforward and simple to use, ATSG manuals will assist professionals and non-professionals alike with all aspects of automotive transmission care.