Skip the endless searches. Add all the parts needed for your full A727 rebuild, from stock to full HD here. You will find the best A727 parts available for a complete overhaul.
New automatic transmission rebuild kit for the A727
Fits: Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep
Torqueflite 8, A727, A-727, TF8 transmission
1962-2001 3 speed automatic
This transmission master kit comes with the following rebuild parts:
- Friction clutch plates
- Internal fluid filter
- Intermediate kickdown band
- Pump bushing
- Output shaft bushing
- All rubber clutch piston seals
- All paper gaskets
- All O-rings
- All metal clad seals
- Teflon and steel sealing rings
The Transtec overhaul gasket set contained within this kit includes every rubber seal, gasket, o-ring, metal clad seals, and Teflon sealing rings that you'll need to complete your rebuild. Transtec soft parts kits are the highest rated available and used by most rebuild shops.
Additionally, you can add the following A727 upgrades to this box set:
- Steel clutch plates
- Low & reverse band
- Thrust washer kit
- Full bushing set
- Overrun sprag
- Transgo Shift Kit or Superior – Fairbanks shift correction kit
- Billet low & reverse servo
- Billet intermediate (2nd gear) servo (Superior includes strut)
- Billet accumulator piston
- Transgo TF-DETENT valve body repair
- ATSG rebuild manual
- Assembly Grease - Lubegard, Life Smart Blend, or Transjel
- Platinum Lubegard - Insider tip: Many shops use this synthetic supplement in every freshly rebuilt transmission to keep them on the road past the warranty.
Remember to soak all of your clutches in transmission fluid for thirty minutes before you install them.
This transmission is known by multiple names, including the following: A727, A-727, 36rh, 37rh, 727, Torqueflite 8, TF8, TF-8
This automatic transmission rebuild kit fits the following years: 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.