Rebuild kit for the Honda Odyssey minivan automatic transmission
Model: LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite
Year Range: 1995-2013
Speeds: 4, 5, and 6 speed automatics
Transmission Codes: MPJA, MDWA, B7YA, BYTA, E7YA, BYBA, BGRA, PGRA, P36A, B36A, PV1A, MV2A, BYKA, and PYRA.
This transmission overhaul banner rebuild box kit comes with the following parts:
- Full Transtec overhaul gasket set – Toledo Driveline available for some years
- Complete set of Raybestos GPX friction clutch plates
- Internal fluid filter
The Transtec gasket set included in this overhaul banner box kit is the highest quality available. The set includes every rubber seal, paper gasket, O-ring, sealing rings, and metal clad seals that you will need to complete your rebuild. The Transtec gasket sets are considered a premium kit, with higher quality gaskets and seals throughout.
Additionally, you can add the following transmission upgrades and options to this box kit:
- Assembly Grease - Lubegard, Life Smart Blend, or Transjel
- Platinum Lubegard - Insider tip: Many shops use this synthetic supplement in every freshly rebuilt transmission to keep them on the road past the warranty.
- Cooler Line Flush – Lubegard Kooler Kleen or Brand One
Remember to soak all clutches in transmission fluid for thirty minutes before you install them.
This rebuild box kit fits the following Honda applications:
Odyssey – LX, EX, EXL, Touring, and Elite
- 1995-1997 - MPJA
- 1998 - MDWA
- 1999-2001 – B7YA, BYTA, E7YA
- 2002-2004 – BYBA
- 2005-2006 – BGRA, PGRA
- 2007-2008 – P36A, B36A
- 2009-2013 – P36A, B36A, PV1A (5-speed)
- 2011-2013 – MV2A, BYKA, PYRA (6-speed)
This transmission was found in multiple years including: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.